Wednesday, May 12, 2010

the word.

I believe the Bible is true.
In every sense of the the word.

I believe there is only one interpretation.
I used to struggle with that.
I guess I still do.
But God wrote it as He did.
And it is Truth.

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
John 1:1

I don't claim to know how to interpret the Bible, exactly.
But I know that it is.
I know that it must be taken not in part,
But as a whole.
I know that God knows what He's doing.
It's not for us to figure out;
It's about trust.
There's that word again.
I have to find myself in Him,
In His beautiful, true Word.

"When the world has fallen out from under me
I'll be found in you, still standing
When the sky rolls up and mountains fall on their knees
When time and space are through
I'll be found in You."
- Shadowfeet, Brooke Fraser

No comments:

Post a Comment