Friday, March 26, 2010

wishlist.

There is so much I want.

I want.

I'm so happy right now. In this moment, I am content.
But despite this current state, there is so much I still want.
Think of that sentence like we're in an Austen novel.
I want for things.

And it's lots of things. But they pretty much add up to the same thing.
What I think will bring me true happiness- that's what I want.
Yes, I know that there is Someone who can fulfill all of my needs and desires.
But-
I want.

Dream [n. dreem] a wish your heart makes

I've become a dreamer.
I haven't always been that way. In fact, I've been quite the realist.
Trust me- I still am that way. All the time.
But-
I want.

There are things I want.
And I'm not ready to settle.
I don't feel prepared.
But I'm getting impatient.
I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment