Saturday, February 27, 2010

ring of fire.

I want to be on fire.

"But everything inside you knows
There's more than what you've heard
There's so much more than empty conversations
Filled with empty words

And you're on fire
When He's near you
You're on fire
When He speaks
You're on fire
Burning at these mysteries"
- On Fire, Switchfoot

I believe in different kinds of fire. I want that fire. The fire I had before.

Fire burns. I want to burn.

Fire is essence; it's continuously in motion- alive. I want to be alive.

I want to hear Him speak.

"If I acted crazy, I did it for God; if I acted overly serious, it was for you. Christ's love has moved me to such extremes. His love has the first and last word in everything we do."
- 1 Corinthians 5:13-14 (The Message)

No comments:

Post a Comment