Monday, February 22, 2010

rhino virus.

Sick day.










I wish I lived where I live.
I am learning to drive a stick.
But it keeps stalling at stop signs.
I want music to pay for college.
Maybe I want music.
Maybe I don't.
I hate not knowing.
I prayed for Haiti today.
I never want to forget.
I miss the old days.
Except I'm not old enough to have old days.
I want to grow up faster than I will.
No, time will not fly by.
That's something you think after your life is over.
Not while it's happening.
I talk too loudly.
I wish I had taken dance lessons when I was little.
Everyone else did.
I have too many interests.
I want, need to volunteer.
I want to hold a beating heart.
That's on my bucket list.
Even though I don't have one.
I wish I knew about photography.
What am I good at?
I prayed for Haiti again.
I have a cold.
My throat hurts.
I wish I was kind.
I think too much.
I should get out and do more often.
I believe in God.
I am intrepid.

No comments:

Post a Comment