Monday, January 4, 2010

5 something in the morning.

All I want to do is sleep. Seriously now. Please. I can't find the Benadryl. This is unfortunate.

It's 5:13 in the morning. What in the world am I supposed to do? I watched a few hours of House. Then I tried writing in the journal. Then sorted through music after planning on taking a hike tomorrow... Today. Then I tried looking up yoga and zumba classes. Now I've just given up. When will it be appropriate to leave for my hike?

It's 5:15 in the morning.

It's quite the playlist I made for my hike:

Albertine, Brooke Fraser. Boston, Augustana. Breathe, Taylor Swift. Desire, Ryan Adams. Your Hands Are Cold, Jean-Yves Thibaudet. You and Me [Extended Wedding Version], Lifehouse. Hometown Glory, Adele. New Favorite, Alison Krauss & Union Station. Things I'll Never Say, Avril Lavigne. Fall to Pieces, Avril Lavigne. You Led Me, BarlowGirl. Easy Silence, Dixie Chicks. Just For Now [Live], Imogen Heap. Keep Breathing, Ingrid Michaelson. Fractions, Emery. Why Georgia, John Mayer. Nicest Thing, Kate Nash. Infinity, Merrick. It's You, Michelle Branch. That Green Gentleman (Things Have Changed), Panic at the Disco. Samson, Regina Spektor. Gravity, Sara Bareilles. Open Your Eyes, Snow Patrol. Stay, Sugarland. This Time, Jonathan Rhys Meyers.

I'm not sure what my favorite television show is... It may be a tie between Grey's and House. Mmm. Medical dramas. That's revealing.

I like music lately. I've been finding new stuff (for me). I have a varied taste- it's not special or different in any way. It's not extremely broad. It's funny, I guess. I like what I like, you know.

Oh. That'll be my life philosophy. I like what I like.

The things we come up with at 5:27 in the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment