Wednesday, December 23, 2009

shark bite.

So the Christmas party was quite eventful. There was blood.

We took a drive to the ocean, and went for a quick Christmas swim. There was a huge Great White. I'm alive, but only barely. We were raced to the hospital to try and reattatch my hand. There was so little hope...


I'm kidding. I live in Tennessee, and it's December. I was washing dishes, and did this:


It was exciting, nonetheless. I had four stitches and it's all white and bandanged now. Lovely.

I have a very low pain tolerance, by the way. Very low.

When I ran out of the room in reaction the the cut, the first thing L. and H. did was look in the sink. "Where's the finger?"

It only took them a few brief seconds to realize who had just gotten hurt. No big. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment